Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 37 of 100


Not for those with a weak stomach.

I don't know what it is about the body and gross injuries, but I dig them.  Things that people almost vomit over I find intriguing.  A while back Jason Woolard sliced his arm open with a broken bottle (not intentionally of course).  Like most it churned my stomach a little, but I couldn't stop myself from looking. 

Today, Chris Amyx came into my office looking for someone to put ointment and new bandages on his back where he had moles removed yesterday.  When I removed the old bandages, this is what I saw...


Two of what were once moles had stitches.  The other two are now craters in his back.

I am so interested in gross wounds, I took pictures and posted them on my blog.  Yeah... maybe I'm a little twisted...

No comments: