Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 54 of 100

These past two weeks have been SUPER busy.  I apologize (particularly to my hubby) for my lack of posting.  But I should be back in the swing of things now.

Saturday, Danielle Ball and Emilie Cooper put together a breakfast for the girls in the dorm.

It was awesome to see the girls up early (when they could have been sleeping in) to fellowship and come together in Christ.  It was even more inspiring to see Danielle and Emilie take the initiative, recognize their leadership roles, and make something happen.


The upperclassman seem to be excited to be back and the freshmen are excited to be here.  It's going to be a great semester!

1 comment:

Rich Meister said...

i'm glad you're back. my daily blog reading has been lacking without you.

I also enjoy seeing students take the intuitive and demonstrate leadership.