Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Post 91 of 100

As I have mentioned in previous posts, Corey and I went to visit my brother, Cory with no "e," in Rhode Island for Christmas.  Many of my few readers probably don't know that my brother has always had an obsession with action figures.  This obsession has lead him to be a free lance sculptor for Hasbro, of which I am proud to brag about.  It has also lead him to be an avid toy collector.  I remember when he was younger, he was strictly a marvel kinda guy.  Spawn took a turn in the spot light and then some other very bizarre looking figurines.  Now his collection is vast and includes DC, Star Wars, and GI Joe.  Part of his collection resides in his studio where he sculpts (as pictured below).  Some remains in boxes in his basement and the rest is in Colorado with my mom.  The collection continues to grow as more action figures are released, some of which my brother will have sculpted himself.






No comments: